Thursday, August 12, 2010

Take my poll and enter to win a free set of gift tags!

TAKE MY POLL AND ENTER TO WIN A SET OF HAND STAMPED GIFT TAGS!


glass?



or wood?


glass?



or wood?

I really want to tighten up my product line and part of doing that is deciding between wood or glass mounts for my smaller stamps (larger stamps will remain on wood mounts). Which do you prefer? Your opinion means so much to me that a random commenter will get a set of free gift tags of your choice from my shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/greengardenstamps

Here's how it works. Leave a comment responding to my question of wood or glass mounts and enter to win in the random drawing. Follow my blog and your name will be counted twice (if you're already following, I will count you twice as well)! Just be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. Poll runs now through Monday, August 16th at which point I'll put all of the names in a hat (literally, my husband has a sweet hat collection! hehe) and choose one at random. I'll announce the winner on the blog. Best of luck to you and thanks in advance for helping me decide which one to go with!

7 comments:

  1. i really like your stamps and i like the wood mounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty, and thanks for the follow. You'll be counted twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, thank you for commenting! If you win, I'd need a way of contacting you. If you'd like you can send me your email at jtorrant@aol.com. Otherwise, check back on Monday night to see if you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be the tie breaker . . .
    But, honestly I like them both! I have both your glass and wood stamps and they are both wonderful. Maybe you don't need to choose?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just picked a name out of a hat and Betty wins! I'll be in touch Betty. :)

    ReplyDelete